1. This website is operated by Alba Law Offices (“Alba”).
2. The Bar Council of India does not permit advertisement or solicitation by advocates in any form or manner.
3. By accessing this website (www.albalawoffices.com), including the whole or any part of the web pages located at the website, layout of this website; individual elements of this website's design; underlying code elements of the website; or text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content of this website and associated mobile applications (collectively, “Website”), you are deemed to accept the following terms and conditions and acknowledge and confirm that you are seeking information relating to Alba of your own accord and that there has been no form of solicitation, advertisement or inducement by Alba or its members.
4. The content of this website is for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as soliciting or advertisement. No material/information provided on this website should be construed as legal advice. Alba shall not be liable for consequences of any action taken by relying on the material/information provided on this website.
7. Alba makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, comprehensiveness and accuracy of the information, services and other content contained on this website. The content on this website is provided by Alba in good faith on an "as is" basis for general information purposes only and is not intended to constitute or substitute legal or other professional advice. It should be noted that such information can rapidly become out of date. You must make your own assessment of the information and rely on it wholly at your own risk. Alba may, from time to time, change or add to this website without notice. However, we do not undertake to keep this website updated. Alba is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this website or if that information is not up-to-date.
8. Legal content on this website relates only to the law or laws it is specified to apply to, and that law may be different from your law.
9. Alba shall not be liable directly or indirectly in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for any damage whatsoever in connection with this website, use of content provided on this website or any other website hyperlinked from the Website, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage (including but not limited to loss of profits, interest, data, business revenue, anticipated savings, business or goodwill).
10. This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any specific warnings and disclaimers elsewhere on this website.
11. This website is copyright property of Alba, and all rights are reserved. You are provided with access to it only for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not, in any form or by any means: (i) adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website; or (ii) commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website, without our written permission.
12. All rights in this website and the content on this website including copyright, design rights, patents, inventions, knowhow, database rights, trade marks, source codes and any other intellectual property rights in any of the foregoing are reserved to Alba and/or their content and technology providers.
13. All trade names, trade marks, service marks and other product and service names and logos (the "Marks") displayed on the website are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trade mark and copyright laws. These Marks may be registered or unregistered marks of Alba or others.
14. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any other person's or entity's trade mark which is displayed on this website without their express permission.
15. You may not remove, change or obscure the Marks or any notices of proprietary rights on any content of this website.
16. This website may contain links to other websites solely for your convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. Alba does not endorse, recommend or approve of any information, products or services referred to on such linked sites and assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other website to which this website offers links.
17. You may not link the homepage or any other parts of this website without prior written consent from Alba.
18. Unless stated otherwise on this website, Alba has: (i) no relationship with the owners or operators of those linked website; and (ii) no control over or rights in those linked website.
20. If you express interest in products or services through your use of this website, you consent to Alba sending commercial electronic messages (including messages about Alba products and services and the products and services of third parties) to electronic addresses which you have provided to Alba or for which you or your employer (or your employer's related bodies corporate) are the relevant electronic account holder.
21. These terms and conditions and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law and the courts of Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us relating to these terms and conditions.